Privacy and Data Protection Policy
- How their personal data is collected and processed. Must be considered as personal data, all data that can identify a user. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site’s policy in terms of “cookie” files.
By the provisions of Data Protection Bill 2021, The collection and processing of site user data comply with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty, and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Each time personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his information is collected and for what reasons his data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Retention of reduced data over time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and privacy of the data collected.
The collection and processing of personal data can only occur if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. After listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the safeguarding of the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity linked to the performance of a task in the public interest or which comes under the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Personal data collected and processed in the context of browsing on the site
DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND COLLECTION METHOD
1. The personal data collected on the Paragone site are as follows:
a. First name, Last name, – Gender, – Company, – Email address – Postal address, – Bank details, – Location, – IP address,
2. This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
a. When the user subscribes to online training. – When the user registers on the platform – When the user subscribes to the Newsletter – When the user downloads an E-Book type file from the website
3. In addition, when paying on the site, proof of the transaction, including the order form and the invoice, will be kept in the site editor’s computer systems.
4. The data controller will keep all the data collected in its computer systems on the site and under reasonable security conditions for 5 years.
5. The collection and processing of data meet the following purposes:
a. Location and IP address data are recorded to better target the advertisements offered to the user. Demographic data (age, sex) allows the user to provide him with more suitable content. The company’s data allows users to provide more suitable content. Bank details are used during the payment process.